The Resort at Cypress Hills is surrounded by pristine wilderness.
Whatever the reason is for your visit, your experience will be enjoyable and unforgettable! The peace and beauty of this unique Wonderland will leave you inspired, refreshed and reconnected!
Resort Guest services and activities:
- Ivan’s Restaurant Summer hours are Monday to Friday 11:00 am – 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday 9:30am – 8:00pm. Take out service is available. Reservations are recommended, please call 306.662.4477
- Outdoor campfire areas, private and semi-private areas on The Resort property
- Easy access to firewood for Resort guests only, axes will not be available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own
- BBQ rentals are available, inquire at the Front Desk
- Gym and Fitness Studio
- Gift Shop
- Explore the many nature trails in the Cypress Hills. Trails are accessible from The Resort property
- Wildlife Observation – birds, deer, moose, elk, and the friendly squirrels of the forest
- Star Gazing
- Fishing at Loch Leven Lake – fishing licenses are available for purchase at the Park Administration Office Contact number is 306.662.5411